New book

Photo Nuts and Post is the third installation in the Photo Nuts series and it just launched!
Written by professional photographer, Neil Creek, it gives you the tools you need to make processing work for you. Even if you have experience in editing, you can always learn new tricks.
To celebrate, they are offering 33% off if you buy today -Click here to read more!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Photog Finds

I wanted to pick a winner for the Shutter Buddies Giveaway. It's



Breanne







Please contact me within 48 hours to claim your prize!








I'm not posting Friday Photog Finds this week, but stay tuned next week for a special surprise on Friday!








Have a great weekend!












1 comments:

Breanne said...

Hello how do i contact you? Sorry I just saw your post on my blog, I thought my blog would of sent me a message, but it didn't. An easy way to get ahold of me is through email clemmensen2007@att.net