New book

Photo Nuts and Post is the third installation in the Photo Nuts series and it just launched!
Written by professional photographer, Neil Creek, it gives you the tools you need to make processing work for you. Even if you have experience in editing, you can always learn new tricks.
To celebrate, they are offering 33% off if you buy today -Click here to read more!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Photog Finds

Is it Friday already?


Well, I'm very excited about my Friday Find this week and I hope you entered our Shutter Buddies giveaway that ends next week!


While photographers tend to concentrate on improving their craft, they may let marketing go to the wayside. I admit that I put marketing off as much as I can, though I promised myself that these next two months will be dedicated to building my business.


Photography Web Marketing Guide.
I found out about The Photography Web Marketing Guide when I read an interview about Zach Prez on another photography site.



Photography Web Marketing Guide. is 35 pages of business building recommendations to help photographers grow their online presence through search engines, social media, and email newsletters.


Some key points:


•How to get more website visitors to call you
•Ways to find search-friendly keywords and get popular sites to link to yours
•How to optimize your homepage and blog posts for Google
•How to take advantage of your email list, plus connect it to Facebook and Twitter
•Ideas to grow your social media following


Who couldn't use that kind of help?


He also has an ebook titled Photography Blog Success for those wanting to turn blog visitors to clients.

Key points:

How to make your blog an integral part of a successful photography business
•How to use your personality to attract ideal clients
•Ideas for posts that lead to new business
•Ways to bring in more traffic and turn visitors into leads
•Suggestions from top bloggers in photography with examples and screenshots


I have to tell you, there are alot of neat ebooks and other products for photographers that I wouldn't mind getting, but these products are so crazy priced, I don't have the budget to invest hundreds of dollars FOR AN EBOOK. So, when somebody wants to get a product out there to help photographers and not take advantage of them, I like to recommend them. That's how Zach must see it as well, because his ebooks are reasonably priced at $29 a piece, or bundled for $49.


You can even learn for free if you have the time to read his blog. Personally, I don't! So, stop on by his site and check him out. I'm going to bug him for an interview, so keep checking back to see if he gives in!

0 comments: