New book

Photo Nuts and Post is the third installation in the Photo Nuts series and it just launched!
Written by professional photographer, Neil Creek, it gives you the tools you need to make processing work for you. Even if you have experience in editing, you can always learn new tricks.
To celebrate, they are offering 33% off if you buy today -Click here to read more!

Monday, July 25, 2011

i Heart Faces: Water

I had to do the i Heart Challenge this week! I love this photo I did last month:


8 comments:

Lahni said...

I love the light on her face and the water is amazing.

Amydeanne said...

what a sweetie! I love the innocence in this shot! :)

Unknown said...

I love the perspective and water!!

Gina Kleinworth said...

What a great shot- I wonder what she's looking at!

Unknown said...

Beautiful shot!

Carly said...

beautiful shot!

Mari said...

Great shot! She looks so sweet and I love the water capture!

Tess @ Pro-tography 101 said...

Congrats!!