New book

Photo Nuts and Post is the third installation in the Photo Nuts series and it just launched!
Written by professional photographer, Neil Creek, it gives you the tools you need to make processing work for you. Even if you have experience in editing, you can always learn new tricks.
To celebrate, they are offering 33% off if you buy today -Click here to read more!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Photo Challenge Week 3

Ok, we are getting better with entries! Please keep them coming so I can start giving out prizes ( I need at least 10 entries).


Last week's winner of "Color" is Hayley!










I love the colored locks.






Congrats!


For this week's Photo Challenge, I want to see babies! Yep, this should be an easy one to enter. Who doesn't have a favorite newborn shot, or a first birthday shot?


I'm excited to see what turns up!


Here is my pick from my collection :










You can post your entry here.


Leave a comment on here as well to let me know you entered.


Good luck!

1 comments:

i'm just me! said...

Following you now!I love photography but I am an amateur! Hoping to learn some great stuff from you!

Please check out my blog and follow me too!

http://greatexpectations-kyna.blogspot.com/