New book

Photo Nuts and Post is the third installation in the Photo Nuts series and it just launched!
Written by professional photographer, Neil Creek, it gives you the tools you need to make processing work for you. Even if you have experience in editing, you can always learn new tricks.
To celebrate, they are offering 33% off if you buy today -Click here to read more!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Winner Announced!



I'm so sorry about the delay of the announcement of our huge contest!


I meant to do it yesterday, but I had a wedding from hell on Saturday (more about that later) and just was so behind in getting things done.


But, enough of that!


The winner that I chose randomly is:



Congrats, Kara!


If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be announced.


Thank you to all who entered!


Please come back for more contests-I like contests! ;)














2 comments:

Erin Noie Photography said...

Grats Kara!

Kara said...

Thank you soooo much!! I'm so excited that I won! :)