New book

Photo Nuts and Post is the third installation in the Photo Nuts series and it just launched!
Written by professional photographer, Neil Creek, it gives you the tools you need to make processing work for you. Even if you have experience in editing, you can always learn new tricks.
To celebrate, they are offering 33% off if you buy today -Click here to read more!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Who do you read?

I can spend a whole afternoon getting lost in my favorite blogs. I love, love, love party blogs. If I wasn't a photographer, I would want to be a party planner. I am a total visual person and love a blog with lots of photos. I think it inspires me to create artistic stuff.

One of my favorites is The Party Dress.

I so want that throw a party in those colors.

She has some great ideas for weddings and showers. I think it would be a great idea to send the link to brides so they can get inspired about wedding colors and decorations.

You really need to check out this site-it's awesome!

10 comments:

Sta said...

thanks for stopping by! following you back!
http://supermamawannabe.blogspot.com

Captain Coupon said...

Beautiful blog! Following from MBC! Come visit me at http://www.captaincoupon.blogspot.com

:-)

Nedra

MissMOE said...

Thanks for starting this blog. I don't want to go pro, but I'd love to have better photos to post on my blog. Found you on MBC--feel free to check out my blog.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful photos. Your new blog looks really good. Thanks for visiting mine.

Beauty and The Green said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your blog is fantastic, love the colors here. The purple and the green is my fav!

Debra Gray-Elliott said...

Thanks for hopping by. Following back.

Debra said...

A whole new category of blogs to follow. Thanks Tess! :) Thanks for visiting my blog earlier. Since I have a food blog I need to gain photography skills. I finally got my first digital camera - Nikon Coolpix - but I know I need to upgrade. Luckily my husband is a photographer so I'm hoping to get one of the bodies he doesn't use and get a new lens. We'll see. Until then I'm good with my little point & shoot. Have a great day!

Debra

Darcy said...

I love the pictures on your sidebar - babygirl and pregnancy belly. Lovely!

Thanks for stopping by and following!

~Darcy @ Tales From the Nursery~
www.darcyandbrian.com~

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming by my blog! I like the blogs that you showed me but I love the name of your blog!

Johanna said...

Thanks for following, I am now following you back. : )