New book

Photo Nuts and Post is the third installation in the Photo Nuts series and it just launched!
Written by professional photographer, Neil Creek, it gives you the tools you need to make processing work for you. Even if you have experience in editing, you can always learn new tricks.
To celebrate, they are offering 33% off if you buy today -Click here to read more!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fun stuff to come!

As you can see, I've just started this blog recently, but I hope to get it in full swing as soon as possible! I have several other blogs that I work on, but photography is my main passion these days.

I hope to bring in guest bloggers, studio tours, freebies and lessons to help other budding photographers to achieve their dream of making it a business as well as a passion.

I am in the process of making some desktop backgrounds that I will be giving as part of my freebies, so keep checking back to see when I post them!

I hope since you are reading this, you might be inclined to come back and visit me again. I would love to hear from my readers about their thoughts on any given topic and if you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment, or email me.

So, stay tuned for lots of fun stuff coming up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What gorgeous pictures! Stunning! I'm not much of a photgrapher at all, I'm hoping you will inspire me! I'm following you back from MBC, thanks for the visit!

Kathy - My dishwashers possessed

Unknown said...

New follower. Looking forward to watching your blog grow! Good stuff, keep it up! You rock!

www.insanityisnotanoption.com