New book

Photo Nuts and Post is the third installation in the Photo Nuts series and it just launched!
Written by professional photographer, Neil Creek, it gives you the tools you need to make processing work for you. Even if you have experience in editing, you can always learn new tricks.
To celebrate, they are offering 33% off if you buy today -Click here to read more!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Looking for Guest Posts

When I started this site, I wanted to make sure that I had help in teaching my wonderful readers all about photography.
So, today I'm looking for guest contributors to inspire us to be better photographers in every topic.
Do you know something that helps with the way you take photos, edit, market, etc.? Then, I would love to hear from you!
Please drop me a line and let me know!

0 comments: