New book

Photo Nuts and Post is the third installation in the Photo Nuts series and it just launched!
Written by professional photographer, Neil Creek, it gives you the tools you need to make processing work for you. Even if you have experience in editing, you can always learn new tricks.
To celebrate, they are offering 33% off if you buy today -Click here to read more!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Photog Finds

It's Friday already! I am happy to say that I have a quiet weekend ahead. I like to have nothing planned once in awhile just to catch my breath.

Anyway, I wanted to post my Friday finds-I think you will like them! This week, I'm mixing it up and not just posting about one topic.
My first find is from Addy Lane.
Addy Lane provides elements and templates for photographers. These beautiful products seem to have a vintage look to them and clients love that. My favorite are her baby announcements.





It used to be that you would have to send out to have cards made if you didn't know how to make them. Now, you can just buy a template ($10 + up) and use it over and over. I love that!

My next find is from The Newborn Nest.

These are bean bags designed for newborn photography. They are made of vinyl for easy cleanup. Right now, I have a cloth bean bag chair that I got from Target. I have to put diapers on top of it in case we have an accident. Right now, they are on back order, so keep checking back if you want to order one. ($89)


My last find of the day is from LooptyLooDesigns.

If you are like me, you spend a fortune on props. I'm really bad about newborn props. When I found LooptyLooDesigns on Etsy, I felt that this would be the way to go to purchase newborn hats and other props.


This designer sells her props in "package" deals to save you money. One example is this one that includes a Stocking Hat, Earflap Hat, Teddy Bear Beanie and Diaper Cover for $65.



So, if you are looking to start your collection, or add to it, you should check her out!



If you would like to be featured for Friday Photog Find, leave a comment and let me know!

1 comments:

L. said...

Thanks for sharing; these are all great resources!