New book

Photo Nuts and Post is the third installation in the Photo Nuts series and it just launched!
Written by professional photographer, Neil Creek, it gives you the tools you need to make processing work for you. Even if you have experience in editing, you can always learn new tricks.
To celebrate, they are offering 33% off if you buy today -Click here to read more!

Monday, June 20, 2011

MIA-new studio

I took a blogging break, but I'm back now. Thanks for hanging around while I was gone. I've been busy promoting the new studio and it's been one crazy ride. If you remember or missed this post, I rented a studio and we had to do some painting and decorating. I haven't post the "after" studio photos yet, so I wanted to share them with you today. Here they are!

Here is the view of the waiting/viewing room from the front door.
This side is where I take the photos. I love the bright natural light coming through.



The windows will make neat backgrounds.

A cute little bathroom!

This is the ugly prop room. I will be working more with this and hang more photos later.


My hubby bought me this cute bistro set for clients to sit at to look at albums.

My favorite wall. I love canvas!

A couple of my albums.

Emily and the hunky hubby.

We had an open house with mini cupcakes and other yummy food.

Another view in waiting room.


Come back tomorrow when I discuss the cost of being a photographer!

5 comments:

Michelle Stiles said...

looking great! GO get 'em!

Kim said...

I'm so jealous! I love photography and taking pictures. I think I missed my calling sometimes. Looks great!

L. said...

You did a great job!

larag1028 said...

Love the studio! Congratulations!

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh I wish I had a studio...oh, I wish I was a pro. You are so lucky.