New book

Photo Nuts and Post is the third installation in the Photo Nuts series and it just launched!
Written by professional photographer, Neil Creek, it gives you the tools you need to make processing work for you. Even if you have experience in editing, you can always learn new tricks.
To celebrate, they are offering 33% off if you buy today -Click here to read more!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Week 6

Photo Challenge


Week 6


Last week's challenge was "pets".

We had so many cute entries and it was hard, but we decided on this one from


Anna-Elizabeth





I love the composition-beautiful!

This week's challenge (and possibily with a prize!) is


Family

Post your favorite family shot. This could be your family, a client, your sister's family-whoever!



My photo is of a maternity session I did.

.


I love the fall colors that day.


Post your entries here.


Winner will be announced next week.

Good luck!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

What a great site! I can't wait to see more. Thanks for hopping by and for following. I am now following you too. =0)

http://affordingcommoncents.blogspot.com

Heavenly Savings said...

Cute Blog! I loved it so much I decided to follow! Happy Monday! I would love for you to stop by and check out my blog as well! If you like it you can follow back! Thanks! Hope to blog with you again soon!

Http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

jamfiescreations1 said...

Cute Kittie! Thank you so much for the follow, I now follow you.
Hope you're having a great day.