New book

Photo Nuts and Post is the third installation in the Photo Nuts series and it just launched!
Written by professional photographer, Neil Creek, it gives you the tools you need to make processing work for you. Even if you have experience in editing, you can always learn new tricks.
To celebrate, they are offering 33% off if you buy today -Click here to read more!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Pro-tography 101 -Challenge 1

I would like to start a weekly photo challenge to add some fun to this community. Hopefully, we can build a big list each week. To entice you to participate by picking a winner each week! This will run from Monday-Saturday and winner will be announced the following Monday. I'm going to use Flickr for entries.




Each week you will be required to do a post on your blog with your entry(leave a comment so others can visit!)and then post your photo challenge on Flickr. A winner will be picked on Sunday and announced on following Monday.


This week's challenge is going to be a fun one-

Your favorite food!


I love chocolate and cupcakes, so I had to do combine them:


This is a chocolate banana cupcake-yum!


Have fun!

4 comments:

Kimberly Gauthier, Dog Nutrition Blogger for Keep the Tail Wagging said...

Fantastic challenge! I can't wait to participate!!!

Katherine Schultz said...

mmm looks delish! BEAUTIFUL shot :)

k xx @ www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

Tess @ Pro-tography 101 said...

-Kimberly
I hope you do this week's challenge. I need people! lol

Andrea said...

Hi Tess, thanks for visiting my blog and telling me about this challenge...def plan to participate, looks like it is going to be lots of fun!
xxx
A