New book

Photo Nuts and Post is the third installation in the Photo Nuts series and it just launched!
Written by professional photographer, Neil Creek, it gives you the tools you need to make processing work for you. Even if you have experience in editing, you can always learn new tricks.
To celebrate, they are offering 33% off if you buy today -Click here to read more!

Monday, March 28, 2011

I HeartFaces Challenge: Slice of Life


It's been a long while since I've done the i Heart Faces challenge. This week's challenge is a Slice of Life.

I can always find my youngest with a pencil or crayon in her hand, drawing something. It reminds me of myself when I was her age. I love that I might have a little artist on my hands!


6 comments:

Erin Hull said...

What a great, natural, peaceful, moment! Great capture!

Erin Hull said...

What a nice, natural, peaceful moment! Great capture!

kelsey {las vegas wedding photographer} said...

Love this! Reminds me of my daughter!

Opal Stevens said...

Love your blog! Following you from blog hop.. I'm Opal from opalstevens.blogspot.com, hope you can check it out sometime.. :D

Veronica Lee said...

WOW!! Great capture as always, Tess.

Happy Tuesday!

Buckeroomama said...

She's grown so much, Tess! Lovely capture. :)