New book

Photo Nuts and Post is the third installation in the Photo Nuts series and it just launched!
Written by professional photographer, Neil Creek, it gives you the tools you need to make processing work for you. Even if you have experience in editing, you can always learn new tricks.
To celebrate, they are offering 33% off if you buy today -Click here to read more!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Blue Monday Photo Challenge

Smiling Sally 

I just found out about photo challenge, Blue Monday TODAY! So, I wanted to jump in and post a blue photo to get in the action. : )

My blue Monday is about how we love to buy movies. Not just any dvds, but Blu-Rays. I love the blue case and our collection has gotten so out of hand, but makes a very pretty display with all the blue when lined up.




Don't you agree?

Try your hand at Blue Monday. : )

13 comments:

LV said...

Something did not work, I could not see a photo.

SmilingSally said...

It does make a pretty display. What a lovely view you have. Thanks for playing Blue Monday.

Happy Blue Monday!

Anonymous said...

Neat and creative blue photo for HBM ~ ^_^

Leovi said...

A beautiful blue composition, excellent framing!

Joyful said...

The blue is a standout shade. Happy Blue Monday.

Annesphamily said...

Very lovely. I am happy to celebrate Blue Monday weekly!

Anonymous said...

I love to buy movies too! You certainly have a knack for arranging and designing things making it look creative and fun in a photo!
Thanks for visiting me earlier!

Lola said...

Thanks for the visit. Hope you enjoy my novel if you do decide to purchase!

Happy reading!

Anni said...

And I can see some really good films there, too!

Hazel said...

It looks like a fan. Beautiful blue!

Dee said...

Stopping by from CraftBliss. I love your site! I like how creative you were with the Blue Monday photograph. :)

lina@family tips said...

Creative shot. Wonderfully captured.
Thanks for dropping by :)

Maria said...

Nice blue arrangement Tess! I wonder what titles you got there ... :)

I surely am bookmarking your page. I like your previous entry about buying a camera. My bf has been complaining about my camera during our entire trip here in Bali and he wants me to get a new one. Your article will be surely helpful!