New book

Photo Nuts and Post is the third installation in the Photo Nuts series and it just launched!
Written by professional photographer, Neil Creek, it gives you the tools you need to make processing work for you. Even if you have experience in editing, you can always learn new tricks.
To celebrate, they are offering 33% off if you buy today -Click here to read more!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Pro-tography 101 Photo Challenge Wk 4

Photo Challenge Week 3 Winner:

I am excited to see more entries for last week's photo challenge! Last week's challenge was "babies" and that brought out a lot of members. It was hard, but we picked Sheri from Mommys Adventures baby photo:




I love Christmas hats on babies. So cute!

I also have a surprise!


Sheri wins a $10 gift card from Target!

(please contact me for your prize, Sheri)


It's not much, but it's a start.

---------------------------


This week's challenge is "bokeh".

Post your best bokeh photo and submit it here.


Leave a comment on here to let me know you entered.

Please post on your blogs if possible to help spread the word. The more entries, the bigger the prize!

Here is my photo:


I didn't have too much time to find my best, but I like to do closeups with that pretty blur in the background.


Winner announced on Monday, May 16th

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Yay I won!!!! So I'm new to this site, and also from Australia.... Is that a problem for the Target voucher? We do have Target here.

East Coast Girl said...

http://theblogfrog.com/1504094/forum/106507/helpi-need-camers-advice.html