New book

Photo Nuts and Post is the third installation in the Photo Nuts series and it just launched!
Written by professional photographer, Neil Creek, it gives you the tools you need to make processing work for you. Even if you have experience in editing, you can always learn new tricks.
To celebrate, they are offering 33% off if you buy today -Click here to read more!

Friday, April 1, 2011

No April's Fool-Workshop for a Cause



When I found out about what Jamie Schultz was doing to help out a friend, I had to help!

When Jamie found out her friend, Dan, who was paralyzed in a horrible car accident several years ago was in desperate need of a new specially equipped van to help keep him mobile, she wanted to help.

So, she came up with this: Look at her beautiful loft studio! I am so jealous that I don't have a studio like this. Her workshop will be held here. While you are there, secretly hide in your pocket and bring it to me. ;) Each attendee receives this:


Please take advantage of this opportunity and attend her wonderful workshop. You will be helping out with a great cause!


You can purchase a spot here.. http://jamieschultzphotography.com/blog/2011/03/23/van-for-dan-workshop-2/


You couldn't find a person with a bigger heart to help!

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Hey there! I am your newest follower from the weekend blog hop (I am one of the hosts!)!! VERY creative blog! I think the same way you do! :) I Have three blogs I hope you will follow back!

http://myowngrocerygame.blogspot.com/(blog hopping one)

http://firebutterflyjewels.blogspot.com/

http://mommysmenuplanning.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

Thank you so much for following my blog! This workshop sounds great, if only I were an actual photographer. :) Photography (along with many other things) holds such allure for me - but first I'd need a 'real' camera. I look forward to keeping up on your blog!

Kelsi said...

wow, i want a set up like that! SO pretty, I may actually look forward to getting my work done!! =)
following you back from ModernMomRedefined.blogspot.com

Avalon Cat Cartoons said...

Thanks for the follow. I'm here to return the favor ;-) Lovely pictures.

Kimberly Gauthier, Dog Nutrition Blogger for Keep the Tail Wagging said...

Thanks for sharing this great post. I passed it along on Twitter and Facebook. I'm always looking for photography workshops.

Her studio looks amazing!!!

MG said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing all the great info.

Following you from MBC, would love to have you follow back at
http://nonasnotes.blogspot.com
Thanks!