New book

Photo Nuts and Post is the third installation in the Photo Nuts series and it just launched!
Written by professional photographer, Neil Creek, it gives you the tools you need to make processing work for you. Even if you have experience in editing, you can always learn new tricks.
To celebrate, they are offering 33% off if you buy today -Click here to read more!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Photo Challenge Week 2-Color

I hope everyone had a great Easter!

Last week's challenge was to post a photo of your favorite food.

Our winner was:



Love the cookie shot-makes me want to bake!



This week's challenge is


Color


Send your most vibrant photo with lots of color in it.

This photo always stands out to me. I love the pinks in it.


I'm changing the location of photo to over at our community.

Please post it on your blog as well with a link to this post-don't forget to leave a comment.


Good luck!


I've been informed that I need more entries to hand out prizes, so please join in!


Also, it's the last week for our Ultimate Photographers Tools contest!

4 comments:

Through the Lens of Kimberly Gauthier said...

Congratulations to the winner! These are gorgeous shots.

Anonymous said...

Posted a photo for the color photo challenge in the Pro-tography community :-)

Unknown said...

Hi T, I entered this weeks colorful photo challenge.

Are we supposed to upload to flicker also?

Tess @ Pro-tography 101 said...

BellaVida: No, just in the community. Thanks for entering!